[VOTING POOL] For normal server max lvl and lvl scalling

Having some good ideas on improvements over the project? Suggest here - we'd like to hear them!

Would you like LVL scalling 1.0 instead of 0.5 and Normal max 65lvl?

Yes
60%
No
40%
Doesn't matter for me
No votes

Total votes: 5

tarantulA~
Owner

[VOTING POOL] For normal server max lvl and lvl scalling

Hello. I have an idea with perks scalling. As you can see leveling up perks is kinda fast and easy. Now we have a setting ON for lower requirements scalling and req scalling set on 0.5 (half faster). What if we make it 1.0 (Normal scalling) and just leave the lower requirements setting ON. The playable time to level up will be extended and more longer to level up, cause I'm not planning perks restart.
The normal server would become max 60 or 65LVL, and Hard 100lvl max. And by players request I'm planning to open HoE server soon.

Feel free to disqus now!

T1ZetOne

Re: [VOTING POOL] For normal server max lvl and lvl scalling

Not a bad idea.
1. It turns out that raising the level will take 2 times more playing time?
It's just that some perks are already difficult to raise the level. Someone has the advantage, say in area damage.
2.What will happen to our perk levels? Let's say I have a character of 70 lvl, what will happen after updating the lvl cap?
3. If there is a different level cap on 3 servers, how will the perk experience be distributed between them?
4.What will be the level limit on the new server?(HOE)
I will vote after the answer
tarantulA~
Owner

Re: [VOTING POOL] For normal server max lvl and lvl scalling

T1ZetOne wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:06 am
Not a bad idea.
1. It turns out that raising the level will take 2 times more playing time?
It's just that some perks are already difficult to raise the level. Someone has the advantage, say in area damage.
2.What will happen to our perk levels? Let's say I have a character of 70 lvl, what will happen after updating the lvl cap?
3. If there is a different level cap on 3 servers, how will the perk experience be distributed between them?
4.What will be the level limit on the new server?(HOE)
I will vote after the answer
hi, thanks for reply.
1.Yes, you are completely right.
2. It will drop down a bit.
3. The same - synced levels between servers.
4. 100lvl